When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Paramount Pair Values

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Baldy Jeff

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for an approximate value on this pair. Former owner worked at a Schwinn dealer in his teens + says he raced them. The store owner sent frames to Chicago Schwinn to be refurbished in mid '60's.

Without checking dates, one would think they're both factory original paint/decals (which they actually are technically) ,BUT I'm told the Campus Green came out later.

[email protected]

Thank you -
rsz_1img_1992.jpg

rsz_img_1993.jpg

rsz_img_1996.jpg

rsz_img_1997.jpg

rsz_img_1998 (1).jpg

#693 is mid 50s 928 is late 50s both have had lots of parts changes and were repainted mid 60s like owner said. If you figure out what you want please lmk Thanks Brian
[email protected][/QUOTE]

693 on drive side rear dropout of taller
928 on drive side of shorter

Please email direct for more info/pics.
[email protected][/QUOTE]

Bikes are 24" + 22.5" from center of cranks to top of seat post tubes.
I started the thread to try + educate myself on values, so they weren't priced outrageous, but nobody seems willing to give out numbers.

Bikes are 24" + 22.5" from center of cranks to top of seat post tubes.
I started the thread to try + educate myself on values, so they weren't priced outrageous, but nobody seems willing to give out numbers.

The first thing I do when trying to establish a value that I don't know is go to Ebay and do an advanced search for items sold...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=schwinn+paramount&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=30809-3237&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

The problem with values is you have 1950s Paramounts with 1960/70s paint jobs/colors. That reduces the number of people who would want them. If you were to buy them as a restored bike you would need to go back to Waterford and do a color and decal correct paint job which is another $500 of cost to have a restored bike. Having said that almost any Paramount especially an old one is worth a least $1000. I have a 1974 P10-9 Paramount and I would have to really need the money to sell it for less than $1000 and the bike is not perfect. Roger

Back