When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paramount

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TonyD

Finally riding a big boys bike
In Memoriam
I’m not sure what I have really, it’s not like the Paramounts I fell in love with and still want badly. This is a series 5, all 105 components and a purple splash of paint with matching bar tape. Sew up tires and everything is original to the bike. I know the 105 stuff but does anyone like these?
I appreciate the quality here and don’t want to strip it if someone would like it in tact.
8c717a5010de6a16144c49a4c183b783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were a cheaper mass produced bike in the 1989 to the 1994 era capitalizing on the Paramount name . Most were built over seas. There were Series 2, through 9 numbers but not every number was used. Higher the number the better the bike. I have a 1993 Series 2 and it is a nice bike. They are very nice riding bikes so I would try to sell it first. Look on E Bay for pricing as they show up there pretty often. Roger

Thank you Roger, that helps a lot. I agree it’s a great bike, quality parts and well built. I could live without the dates purple splash paint job but I get nostalgic about other things. I don’t want to dismember this but it’s pretty small and I don’t think I would ever ride it. I wasn’t sure if the components would cost more than I could get for the bike. I have a few frames that would be awesome with the 105 group. But not really my thing to be honest. Stay safe and thank you again.

The Series are nice bikes. They did them a disservice by naming them Paramounts. If they had used a different name I think they would be held in higher regard. I have one like yours and I like the purple splash paint.

010 (Medium).JPG

The Series are nice bikes. They did them a disservice by naming them Paramounts. If they had used a different name I think they would be held in higher regard. I have one like yours and I like the purple splash paint.

View attachment 1173572

I don’t have anything against the purple splash so much, but I’m more of a pinstripe and metal flake kind of guy. Clashes with the mullet.! (Ha)
I bought this for my wife because she loved it but she hasn’t ever ridden it.
I think it’s too nice a bike to cannibalizes so I think I know what I must do. Thank you.

Back