When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Park Frame & Fork Straiteners differences ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Herman

Finally riding a big boys bike
What are the differences between the discontinued Park FFS-1 and the replacement Park FFS-2 frame and fork straiteners ?

If there is a difference, it has to be minimal. It's a pretty simple, albeit useful, tool.

yeah, my bad, sorry. Too many tabs open on my end. Please forgive.
No problem , would you happen to know what difference if any there is between the FFS-1 and the FFS-2 that replaced it ? , I'm looking to possibly buy a used one if I can find one reasonable , thanks

... what difference if any there is between the FFS-1 and the FFS-2 that replaced it ? ...

I agree with @ricobike that there is not much difference if any.

But, I happened to be mucking about with a FFS-1 that I own, and I hope to repair my forum gaff above so I'll compare it to the current one at:

The differences are hard to see. If I squint, it looks like there are minor differences such as new decals, a different type of bolt is used to attached the swivel at the end (a recessed socket head machine screw instead of a hex head bolt). If I really squint hard the sliding-hook-question-mark thingy looks to be slightly larger. I can even convince myself this makes sense as through the years the tube diameter used on bikes has become a bit larger in diameter.

There are images to be found online, both discover-able with general image searches and with eBay. Again, I can't see any big differences. Even if the hook-thingy is larger, my guess is a larger hook is backwards compatible so you are not loosing anything.

A little off topic but has anyone tried to make their own? I’d be interested in some pictures, and maybe measurements if so…

No problem , would you happen to know what difference if any there is between the FFS-1 and the FFS-2 that replaced it ? , I'm looking to possibly buy a used one if I can find one reasonable , thanks
I have one 🤔😎

Here's a FFS-2 on Amazon....
FFS-2

Last edited:
Back