When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parker Hubs ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Koollay

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Need some help and not sure it will happen as I read other threads and none seemed too productive as it related to info on Parker Hubs. I picked this cool lil pit bike up a few years back. The owner did not know what the hubs were but since trying to sell the pit. I had two people text me saying the hubs looked like early Parker. What really stands out is you can see it has a flip flop thread which was indeed common with Parker as they made also the hubs for Clem Twins which ran as you know two gears at once. I was told the early Parker Hubs started of with lines and then went thicker grooves. One thing pointed out is the welding on this hub. It is a lot thinner than picture shows. I don’t know if it’s re-weld, a prototype or simply nothing or a knock off. I can tell you they are built well (in my opinion). Any clues or help is appreciated before I sell this bike or simply keep these hubs....thanks!

1588905279129.png

1588905334193.png
1588905385568.png
1588905430901.png

Back