When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part 2 aluminum pedal question

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Trying to get my pedals all cleaned up and wondering if it's possible to remove the pedal blocks on these? If so can they be reused. Not really seeing how they would come out without destroying them. Thanks again guys!!

They were molded in place at the factory. No way to take them out without destroying them.

Those are some beautiful pedal IMO. It wouldn't have ever occurred to me to replace them.
I was just wanting to clean them up and it's a bit of a paint to get down in the real tight places. That's the only reason why I wanted to take the blocks out. But I won't destroy the OG blocks to clean them :).

I was just wanting to clean them up and it's a bit of a paint to get down in the real tight places. That's the only reason why I wanted to take the blocks out. But I won't destroy the OG blocks to clean them :).

What brand are they and did they come on? Never saw these before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back