When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part it or keep it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brassbusterpc

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just picked this one today from a scrapper. Seems to be all there. Rides nice. Nice rims. Part it or keep it.

Attachments

• Picture 1435.jpg
    Picture 1435.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 1431.jpg
    Picture 1431.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 1432.jpg
    Picture 1432.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 1433.jpg
    Picture 1433.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 72
I don't know the answer, but I would get the hell out of that basement before you discover a corpse.
Chris

^Scary comment, because it can happen! Now, the bike itself. The mags are the only thing worth your time to salvage and you might be talking around $20. So its basically pocket money. The rest I am not so sure. I've scrapped quite a few bikes similar to this and selling parts other nice wheels is very hard to do, hence why I don't buy them.

Gonna keep it

Brought the bike home today. Gonna clean and polish it up, new decals then I'm gonna go to the school down the street and make some little kid HAPPY. Bike cost me $2.00, decals $10.00. My good deed for the week.

That is worth MORE than a measly $20.00. Can't beat the smile on a child's face!

rehomed bicycle

dont forget to give the kid a good key lock an cable woludt want kid to loose a new best friend. nice work great idea!!!!

Back