When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Parting out? Jet Flow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tyler Rice

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have considered parting this one out, I have it on my local Craigslist for $550 for the complete bike. I'd like to trade it over sell it or part it out, trade locally.Thoughts on parting it out? I do have a price list made for parts. I can ship some parts, but large items are local pick up, if I go that route.

20180429_111841.jpg

20180429_111901.jpg

20180429_111926.jpg

20180429_111950.jpg

The problem with putting bikes like this on Craigslist, is nobody wants them unless there's another collector local to you. You have a pretty desirable bike there, and although it's missing a couple things you may get your price if you list it on here and offer shipping. You say you'll part it out but the large parts would be pick up only. There's a good chance you'll be stuck with them if you're not willing to ship. Don't be afraid of shipping, it can seem intimidating at first but it's not that bad. Get a bike box from your local bike shop, most are willing to give them away. Certain parts have to come off, wrap everything well so it's protected and pack it so it's not bouncing around inside the box. Use Bikeflights. Average, decked out balloon tire cruisers are gonna run in the neighborhood of $75-$80 with insurance (you should always buy insurance, just in case)
Just either estimate the shipping, and adjust the price accordingly or state that shipping is extra and calculate it when you have the buyer's address.
A digital scale is very helpful for getting an exact weight, but a digital bathroom scale will work just fine and you'll be able to get an accurate shipping quote.

I'm going to part out...
Tank- $175 +shipping(pending)
Seat- $45 + shipping(pending)
Chain Guard $60 + shipping
Luggage rack $50 + shipping
Springer $150 + shipping
Gooseneck $20 + shipping
Handlebars- $50 + shipping
Crank with chain- $55 + shipping
Fenders- $200 + shipping
Frame and headbadge $75 + shipping

I'd like USPS money order.

Last edited:
What are you looking for as a trade. I am only about 2 hours from you.

BUMP UPDATED:

Tank- SOLD
Seat- SOLD
Seat Bar- $15 + shipping
Chain Guard $50 + shipping PENDING
Luggage rack $45 + shipping
Springer $125 + shipping
Gooseneck $20 + shipping PENDING
Handlebars- $50 + shipping
Crank with chain- $50 + shipping
Fenders- $150 + shipping PENDING
Frame and headbadge $50 + shipping