When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Parting out this fun 69 Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In contents in post.
Zipcode

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
Has some great parts: Bad photo, I will post better ones.

Wheel set is phenomenal with rideable Superior original tires and they roll well plus hubs roll well and rear red line hub brakes well too. $325- shipped
Seat is awesome and recover is done by Crawford in Zebra print. $300- Sold!!!
Crusty but neat Pumpkin light 175- shipped
Front 20” rat trap rack, rare. $300- shipped.

Frame set: All painted parts, chain set, and extra fork-
Fork is stuck. Part of a stem is still in the fork. The head set will not budge. Its partially sacrificed the fork and head set. But I recently acquired another complete fork which has a brake mount. It’s opaque red though from a 74. I was going to use it as a donor fork tube repair to keep the original fork and patina with the bike, I will that fork go with it it if you’re interested. $200 shipped
74AB9B2B-838F-46B2-A500-DFD44C61975A.jpeg

Last edited:
I did not. Fork is stuck. Part of a stem is still in the fork. The head set will not budge. It’s partially sacrificed. But I recently acquired another complete fork which has a brake mount. It’s opaque red red though from a 74. I was going to use it as a donor fork tube repair to keep the original fork and patina with the bike, I will that fork go with it it if you’re interested. $200- shipped

Last edited:
Do you still have the handlebars for a local pick up? - Jim from north Portland

Back