When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Parting out this fun 69 Stingray

-
Price
In contents in post.
Zipcode

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
Has some great parts: Bad photo, I will post better ones.

Wheel set is phenomenal with rideable Superior original tires and they roll well plus hubs roll well and rear red line hub brakes well too. $325- shipped
Seat is awesome and recover is done by Crawford in Zebra print. $300- Sold!!!
Crusty but neat Pumpkin light 175- shipped
Front 20” rat trap rack, rare. $300- shipped.

Frame set: All painted parts, chain set, and extra fork-
Fork is stuck. Part of a stem is still in the fork. The head set will not budge. Its partially sacrificed the fork and head set. But I recently acquired another complete fork which has a brake mount. It’s opaque red though from a 74. I was going to use it as a donor fork tube repair to keep the original fork and patina with the bike, I will that fork go with it it if you’re interested. $200 shipped
74AB9B2B-838F-46B2-A500-DFD44C61975A.jpeg

Last edited:
I did not. Fork is stuck. Part of a stem is still in the fork. The head set will not budge. It’s partially sacrificed. But I recently acquired another complete fork which has a brake mount. It’s opaque red red though from a 74. I was going to use it as a donor fork tube repair to keep the original fork and patina with the bike, I will that fork go with it it if you’re interested. $200- shipped

Last edited:
Do you still have the handlebars for a local pick up? - Jim from north Portland

Back