When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts anyone? Lots of them and a large variety!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Alright everybody, we are moving and I MUST sell this stuff. MOST OF THE UNSOLD PARTS WILL BE SCRAPPED! Rims, chaingaurds, pedals, fenders, seats, brake calipers, brake handles-GOING CHEAP!!! YES, I GOT NEW PICS. DON'T FORGET, I HAVE QUITE A FEW BIKES I CAN PART OUT, THESE ARE ONLY MY LOOSE PARTS. ALL PARTS ARE SOLD AS-IS. YOU PICK THE SHIPPING SERVICE, I WILL GET THE COST. Thank you.

First up: TIRES. Like anytime you buy a used tire, it will have some use-but these tires have been inspected and still can be used for many more miles. ANY SINGLE TIRE IS JUST $5.00, AND ANY PAIR IS JUST $8.00-ONLY $3.00 MORE!(might I suggest to buy a pair). They are a bit dirty, but should clean up. INNER TUBES ARE NOT INCLUDED DUE TO LIABILITY-BUT I WILL INCLUDE THEM IF YOU WANT, AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is a 16 x 1.95 "WD" brand tire. This is also a directional tire.
001-11.gif

These tires are a matching set (I will split them if need be). They are 20 x 2.35 BMX tires (brand unknown).
002-13.gif

These tires are a matching set (I will split them if need be). They are 24 x 1.95 Innova brand tires.
003-12.gif

These tires are a matching set (I will split them if need be). They are 26x 1.95 Kenda brand tires.
004-8.gif

NEXT: Loose reflectors, lights, and mirrors-not much, I had a lot more reflectors but somebody bought a lot of them (he later ripped me off when I tried to buy something from him, but that is another story, for another day).

FIRST PIC ONLY-any single reflector is $2.00, get the whole litter for a just $7.00! Can't beat it!
005-8.gif

SECOND PIC-The first pic was mostly newer stuff, but these are abit older. Any reflector here is just $4.00, the green light (don't know if it works, I think it just needs a bulb) is just $6.00, red light lens is $4.00, any mirror is just $7.00.
006-9.gif

Now, CHAINGAURDS
SEARS SPYDER. Nice shape, should clean up better for a paint match, a bit rough on the edges in some areas, but VERY NICE for a 40+ year old chaingaurd. Includes one screw. $15.00 OR BEST OFFER.
027-4.gif

Columbia Thunderbolt chaingaurd-SUPER NICE SHAPE and RARE. They only used this style a couple of years and only on a few models. Finding one in this shape is very diffcult. This is an uneeded part from a restoration-ALL I WANT TO DO IS BREAK EVEN ON THE PART-$25.00 firm. Clips and screws not included
026-3.gif

KICKSTANDS-various sizes, kickstand on far left and far right are $10.00 each, center kickstand is $5.00.
008-7.gif

BRAKE LEVERS-various designs and sizes, all are nice and $7.00 each-except the aluminum multi-speed lever, that one is $10.00.
009-6.gif

BRAKE CALIPERS FOR VINTAGE BMX AND MUSCLE! All are rebuildable, or can be used for parts for fixing other calipers. Most, if not all, appear to need new axles/threads. So they all need work.

These two are $5.00 each, or both for $8.00-DEAL!
010-8.gif

This one is $10.00
014-6.gif

Junk brake set-GREAT PARTS DONOR HERE! $8.00 takes the set.
012-8.gif

Brake pads-$5.00 for all three! AWSOME DEAL!
013-7.gif

NECK-Chrome is really nice, includes SOME hardware-$15.00
016-3.gif

017-3.gif

FENDERS!

This is off of a 1960s Columbia and it used to have the legendary bird style ornament on it (hence the holes). It is in decent shape, it is just uneeded. I will let it go for $20.00 OR BEST OFFER.
028-4.gif

These next two WILL BE SOLD AS A SET ONLY. I'm not quite sure what these came off of-I do know they are Muscle Bike fenders. I've been told that they came off of a Murray Eliminator, but then again, I don't know. They are not dead mint, but they are in excellent condition. They have rust or dull finishes here and there, and only a couple of small, pin sized pings in the rear fender. But hey, they are still nice. I hate to have to sell these, but I will let them go for $40.00, or best offer.
002-14.gif

003-13.gif

004-9.gif

005-9.gif

RIMS-I may have a few more, but these will do it for now-I have NOT mounted these on any yet, so I don't know how straight or in-true they are, so they are sold as-is.

Hard to find Dia Compe or Raleigh drum brake rim-no guts. $35.00 OR BEST OFFER.
006-10.gif

007-8.gif

This one is junk and PARTS ONLY-I will pull and sell you the spokes or the hub, but not the whole rim. Let me know!
008-8.gif

009-7.gif

Huffy Sonic 6 (late 80s, early 90s) rear rim, parts for those bikes can be quite hard to come by. $20.00 OR BEST OFFER takes this rim.
010-9.gif

011-10.gif

HUBS AND AXLES-This is an Excel Mark 80 hub and the center peice is stamped "741 B" and is for a 36 spoke rim. Should clean up very nicely. $10.00 OR BEST OFFER.
020-3.gif

This next one is an old rear axle set and the coaster brake arm reads "Huffy" and has a fancy design on it. The gear is also unique, as is many other components on this part. Sold as is-$5.00
018-3.gif

019-4.gif

HANDLEBARS-I do have more, but I must decide if I need them still or not. These two are Old School BMX bars and they are nice, but need repainted obviously. $7.00 each.
012-9.gif

CLIPS AND OTHER STUFF-

Any of these seat clips is $2.00
011-9.gif

This whole lot of misc. wire clips and coaster brake clips is $5.00
015-3.gif

Junk lot-$7.00 takes all.
007-7.gif

THERE MAY BE MORE AS I DIG AROUND.

Musclebike fender set and brake lever in the 3rd row center (straight, no fancy stuff) are pending sales! Rest is still up for sale!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back