When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts cabinet discovery

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If the first jar contains drumbrake cable clamps- The second contains prewar drum centering washer - what are items in third? And are the numbers the same as they would be in parts catalogue

The other parts are mixed, mostly cyclelock parts like the spring shown in the third jar. Frankly some I have no clue what they are. I have quite a few and I would be surprised if the parts matched up to correct part numbers after all these years. Yet I have not checked them all. Mine came out of a store that opened around 1948.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't pm back to confirm - for now can only receive . Yes on both yes on truss rod+ early Springer +2nd jar has washer(centering)

IMG_20181231_051151.jpg

IMG_20181231_051251.jpg

Those Schwinn cabinets are super cool, would love to have one.

One of the LBS has been in operation at three different locations since 1895. They’ve got a big parts cabinet, but unbranded far as I recall.

I bought one New Departure cabinet and 25 years later the son of the former owner noticed that it was his fathers. He was glad that it had been saved.

Back