When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts for 61 Columbia Firebolt

-

Kato

I live for the CABE
I need to try and find a few parts for a 1961 Columbia Firebolt......or at least I'm pretty sure it's a 1961.

1) Need to find a front rack / the kind with a spring for books or a ball mitt.
The kind that I need is chrome and mounts up towards the handlebar stem. I've only seen Schwinn but not sure if that is what I need or not.
2) The other thing I need will probably be very hard to find. I need the lens / visors ( 1 part or separate ? ) for the bug eye headlights.
I've seen a couple different kinds/ colors so not 100% sure - will research some more.
*** I think the 1961 with the Columbia Built tank decal calls for the clear lens and clear visor......not the white visor
3) A set of nice correct white grips - I have a set from another bike - will add pics later

Pics 1-2 are the bike I'm trying to duplicate / match the best I can. Pics of original owner with bike
Pics 4-6 are the actual bike I have now and am trying to get to match pics 1-3
Pic 7 is another 61 Firebolet I have ( will be selling ) that shows the lens and visor as being clear..........same Columbia Built decal as other bike.
Pic 8 is a pic of the whole headlight housing, battery tray, lens and visor but right now I don't know what is separate from what.

Appreciate any parts, tips, info etc.......
This bike is for somebody else and I'm just trying to help.

Thanks in advance
Kato

Bumping - still looking for what's on the original list but now also a rear fender.

Back