When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts in the Attic

-

dfa242

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I was recently invited into the attic of a local mansion to view "an old ladies bike and some bicycle parts." I posted the ladies bike in the Iver Johnson thread a few days ago, and here are the "parts in the attic" -

9.jpg
5.jpg
11.jpg
15.jpg

Turs out the parts fit together quite nicely to form an 1889 Columbia Light Roadster Hard Tire Safety - even the tires appear to be original.

IMG_2502.jpg
IMG_2520.jpg
IMG_2517.jpg
IMG_2505.jpg
IMG_2430.JPG
seat2.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00888.JPG
    DSC00888.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00892.JPG
    DSC00892.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00890.JPG
    DSC00890.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00891.JPG
    DSC00891.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 80
Wow, nice. Is this a hobby or do you "make a living" in old stuff/bikes? You always seem to find gems.

Wow, nice. Is this a hobby or do you "make a living" in old stuff/bikes? You always seem to find gems.

Oh....just a hobby! I'd starve to death if it was a living . Thanks for your kind words. Your lady is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Could you give me the measurements of the headbadge...thanks!

Oh....just a hobby! I'd starve to death if it was a living . Thanks for your kind words. Your lady is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Could you give me the measurements of the headbadge...thanks!

No, not you Brian! I know for you it is just an obsession!!

Well, I'd also starve if I tried to make a living at this - it's just a retirement hobby. Brian, the badge is 2 inches tall and about an inch and a half wide.

Back