When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts in the Attic

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice pile of parts Dean! The other safety in this thread is not a Columbia, it is English I think.

score

2 very desirable ,unusual bikes ,the springfork columbia around 6,500 to 9,000.00 the english safety possibly 3,000 ,a great haul , nice work , walter branche

Thanks guys - Dave or Walter, is there any way of telling in which of Pop'e locations this bike was made? It's serial No. 11906.

Thanks,
Dean

They were all made in Hartford then. Walter, provide some evidence of a Columbia Light Roadster HTS bringing that kind of money, like a link to a similar bike at Copake.

It is interesting that the serial number is that high. The highest known Expert is around 14,000, shows the safeties really took off, assuming they started at #1, which they always seemed to in each new model.

private sale

The price i mention ,has nothing to do with transactions conducted in or around copake or any other so called expert appraisal venue ,yes its true the machines can and are found for a better price .Most of the owners I know ,would not sell there springfork for less than 6500.00-walter branche

It isn't helpful to anyone for you to be throwing out unrealistic numbers. Look at Copake, tends to be the high end of what stuff goes for

It is interesting that the serial number is that high. The highest known Expert is around 14,000, shows the safeties really took off, assuming they started at #1, which they always seemed to in each new model.

Wow, that is interesting - I never would have guessed they had that volume of production back then.

copake and everywhere

I do not know anyone at this time that will sell a similar bike for less than 6,500.00 , if you do -Dave or anyone else ,please let the people know ,. I am working on getting a bike a few years later a 91 ,with a cyclometer , so what would be a fair price , ????thanks for any leeds to an early safety ,.walter branche

Back