When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Parts$$$ Iver Boy scout project. Juvenile

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So picked this project up a few weeks ago and it's basically the last thing I want to sell but I have to raise some cash for something else.

This is a 24" bike. Frame measures 14 1/2" to the center of the crank.

Fenders are not OG and I have 24" braces on the way. Not 100% they are for a 24" tire either. They will need modified if you plan to use Og iver hardware for the triangle behind the seatpost.

Saddle is not OG either. But it is a juvenile longspring in pretty nice OG condition.

Wheels and tires. Really nice maybe NOS single tube Gillette Ambassador tires. Wheels may need the correct spokes. I was laced theM both with new SS spokes but they seem to be about 1/4" longer than the OG ones. Which idk how that happened. Or i possible laced them incorrect. I went off a video and it was a first for me.

Hubs front is a ND model W and rear is a ND model D.

Crankset is a 3 piece and missing the left crank arm nut.

Basically needs a little more prep work for paint I used a buffing pad and went over everything I could. Serial number is 485649. I'm asking 500$ plus the flight which is literally what I have in it. Welcome to offers. Possible trades if it's something I can't live without. Doesn't hurt to ask :). Let me know if there's any questions. Thanks for looking.

8hrs before I sell a few things seperate. Let me know if you have any interest in this little guy.

Frame fork badge crankset bars 250$ shipped

Wheels and single tube tires 200 shipped.

Fenders 75$ shipped.

Holding onto the seat and seat post

Back