When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Parts$$$ Iver Boy scout project. Juvenile

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So picked this project up a few weeks ago and it's basically the last thing I want to sell but I have to raise some cash for something else.

This is a 24" bike. Frame measures 14 1/2" to the center of the crank.

Fenders are not OG and I have 24" braces on the way. Not 100% they are for a 24" tire either. They will need modified if you plan to use Og iver hardware for the triangle behind the seatpost.

Saddle is not OG either. But it is a juvenile longspring in pretty nice OG condition.

Wheels and tires. Really nice maybe NOS single tube Gillette Ambassador tires. Wheels may need the correct spokes. I was laced theM both with new SS spokes but they seem to be about 1/4" longer than the OG ones. Which idk how that happened. Or i possible laced them incorrect. I went off a video and it was a first for me.

Hubs front is a ND model W and rear is a ND model D.

Crankset is a 3 piece and missing the left crank arm nut.

Basically needs a little more prep work for paint I used a buffing pad and went over everything I could. Serial number is 485649. I'm asking 500$ plus the flight which is literally what I have in it. Welcome to offers. Possible trades if it's something I can't live without. Doesn't hurt to ask :). Let me know if there's any questions. Thanks for looking.

8hrs before I sell a few things seperate. Let me know if you have any interest in this little guy.

Frame fork badge crankset bars 250$ shipped

Wheels and single tube tires 200 shipped.

Fenders 75$ shipped.

Holding onto the seat and seat post

Back