When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts needed to complete my BSA Parabike, please check your stash...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BicycleBill

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a correct brakeset to help complete my BSA parabike. I need calipers, levers, and cables, but even partial parts would be greatly appreciated. I can also use war grade tires and grips. I would love to find a crankset with the retracting pedals as well. Thanks in advance to all you great CABE followers. BicycleBill

Attachments

• BSAfixed.jpg
    BSAfixed.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 63
  • BSA.jpg
    BSA.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
possible parts source.

Hi Bicycle Bill

not sure where you are based but on www.milweb.net there is a guy in the classified adds under military motorcycles+bicycles , about No3 add down a Stuart Bray ,he seems to have what you need . under rare spares
stuart-bray-motorcycles.co.uk.

regards leo

Hi @BicycleBill

Sorry, I appreciate this post is 9 years old. (-:

I'm currently collating all the BSA parabikes I can find, trying to record survivors, and when production changes occurred. (See the Military Bikes thread).

Would it be possible to know the R serial number on the rear dropout of yours? If you have some other pictures, that would be good too.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back