When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Pile Bikes

-

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Lets see those bikes that you assembled from your parts piles. I've got one that I just finished, but my camera isn't working at the moment. I'll post some photos when I can. It would be fun to see some of your creations.

my daily rider is just such a bike

IMG_0658.JPG

Last summer I went to a bike shop for some good tires for my Dahon Boardwalk and before I left the owner gave me a August 8 1965 Coppertone Varsity. A complete bike but in bad condition. In the last couple of days I have put it together enough to be able to ride it from my parts pile. 700c wheels, Wrights saddle, handle bars and stem and other bits I had. The only new part was a chain that I had. Roger

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Last edited:
Last summer I went to a bike shop for some good tires for my Dahon Boardwalk and before I left the owner gave me a August 8 1965 Coppertone Varsity. A complete bike but in bad condition. In the last couple of day I have put it otgether enough to be able to ride it from my parts pile. 700c wheels, Wrights saddle, handle bars and stem and other bits I had. The only new part was a chain that I had. Roger

View attachment 710962

View attachment 710963
Another one DOESN'T bite the dust!

Lets see those bikes that you assembled from your parts piles. I've got one that I just finished, but my camera isn't working at the moment. I'll post some photos when I can. It would be fun to see some of your creations.
Did you use the camera parts on a bike ??

Back