When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Parts/Project ~ Deluxe Prewar Hiawatha Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Likely a 38/39. Someone was working on this in the late 70's/80's and never finished. Looks pretty complete and original- a deluxe Arrow with the big guard & rack, curved braces, streamline pedals, side spring seat and post, and flo bars.

Seat pan is wrong, an original one came with it. Appears to have all original metal. Stem stamped Shelby. Keep getting different opinions on whether the bars are original, 3 experts here say they are original Wald.

Braces are not riveted on and are super nice. Braces have all 8 reinforcement tabs on backside still. Fender ornament appears original. Very decent streamline pedals. Tank has a bunch of small dings. Frame is pitted. Trim rings intact, no lens. Inside tank is clean, missing battery tray wiring. Guard has a couple small dings, and bracket may need some work.

Wheels pretty nice, chrome drop center with Eclipse rear hub. Drop stand intact, license plate looks like it's attached in an existing hole from stand.

*Had no offers for it whole so parting out.

Message if you want something- will be posting parts in that section soon.
Darcie/Nick

arrow 1.jpg

Last edited:
Seems a lot of people needs parts to finish theirs- so this one is going for parts. Seat/pan/post are sold. Will be posting parts and prices in the parts section, feel free to message us. Thx.
Darcie/Nick

Last edited:
Check the parts section- I will be listing stuff there likely tonight. Or send me a message. :)
Darcie
*FENDERS, GUARD AND DROP STAND ARE SOLD

Last edited:
Back