When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts seller red flag warning

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I decided to take a chance on this seller.
Fast shipping and great service, but I did get the bait and switch. Appears to be ignoring my request for a refund or product replacement. I ordered a box of 10 ⁵/⁸" spokes. I was shown a picture of standard colored spokes and was sent blue anodized. Can't imagine when I'll ever have a use for these. Maybe the mods should address this sellers relationship with the site if he continues to do business in this manor.

View attachment 1463966

View attachment 1463968

View attachment 1463969
Is this the same seller that was revealed the other day??

Fast shipping and great service, but I did get the bait and switch. Appears to be ignoring my request for a refund or product replacement. I ordered a box of 10 ⁵/⁸" spokes. I was shown a picture of standard colored spokes and was sent blue anodized. Can't imagine when I'll ever have a use for these. Maybe the mods should address this sellers relationship with the site if he continues to do business in this manor.

Unfortunately that was my experience; they showed a pic of an extra long 12" or 14" Schwinn seatpost next to a measuring tape. But I received a standard 9-1/4"" I didn't even check if it was a Schwinn or repop I was so disgusted.
I have never received a response to either of the two PMs I sent. I see they're still posting in the parts section.

Any comments @Streetcustom82 ?

Unfortunately that was my experience; they showed a pic of an extra long 12" or 14" Schwinn seatpost next to a measuring tape. But I received a standard 9-1/4"" I didn't even check if it was a Schwinn or repop I was so disgusted.
I have never received a response to either of the two PMs I sent. I see they're still posting in the parts section.

Any comments @Streetcustom82 ?
I have a couple really long seat post's, I'll measure them and send you one if you pay shipping! Shoot me a PM

I just had an eBay seller, (not a Cabe member) send what was, a really nice Miller dynamo light kit, loose in a soft pack USPS envelope.
How they expected that to get here without damage, I have no idea.
The weight of the unwrapped generator pretty much destroyed the headlight bucket.
Some people just don’t give a f**k, because nobody is that stupid.
It isn’t even about the money spent, I just hate to see something as nice as that get destroyed.
They’re not making them like that anymore, so it’s pretty exciting when you find one in such good condition.
Put it in a box for Gods sake, and wrap some padding around the delicate parts.
It’s not that hard!

View attachment 1463966

View attachment 1463968

View attachment 1463969
Holy Hell❗ The only way I could see that happening is; assuming all the boxes are the same with no indication of anodizing. Not looking at each box specifically & counting to make sure each box indeed has 100 count. If you're not up to screwing someone. Not responding to PM or calls would be p¡ssing gasoline on my anger though.

Those would look nice on a blue & cream 2 tone build but not anything Original/Restored

This was sold today by said seller , deleted pics as other posts in question… just raising awareness as a precautionary measure

492E2891-BD77-4529-8619-2870B6566FEB.jpeg

4DFB6D81-E1D6-454C-8F0E-A484FBA48891.png

75B876DD-3A7C-4C2D-A51B-7CADCAB6FA35.jpeg

Hopfully they actually ban the jackass.i see suspended members still are allowed to post as they like.not sure how that works.there has to be way to weed out the unwanted posters/ members??

Back