When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts seller red flag warning

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes, ripping someone off for a $25 seatpost is pretty piss poor to ruin your reputation over it!!!
It doesn't matter what it is to me; if you're such a piece of crap that you need $25 then let me send it to you once foolishly & know Not to Ever look in your direction for Anything.

As far as the seller they haven't spoken here about it, I'm leanin' crooked & Boss @Dave Stromberger hasn't spoken on it either after being tagged so maybe @rustjunkie has some input?

Guy claims he hasn't gotten any PM's or problem with anything!
If blue anodized spokes were sent out
instead of NOS & not advertised then I'd personally feel like a clown to even say that🤦‍♂️. That is the reason for the 5 pages of thread.

If I advertised you some black vintage grips & then sent you some walmart looking lime green pair that wasn't even mentioned I'd Expect You or Anyone to call me on that BS. If I Honestly messed up I'd be making It Right vs looking suspect by deleting images & Not speaking up🤷‍♂️

1629328656209.png

Back