When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts seller red flag warning

-
He's been banned. I wanted to give him time to make things right, but it quickly became apparent that he had no intention of doing so. I think he didn't set out to scam anyone, but has turned hostile now, so... game over! My condolences to those who've lost $.
Another 1 bites the dust❗

I'm glad when I skate on thin ice it's just difference of opinion vs my money or anyone else's 😒

You are correct it was peculiar for a member for several years selling what was, by most accounts, lower dollar items. It wasn't like a big "score" was to be had by rooking people for boxes of basic Schwinn spokes. Perhaps something has gone south with the person over the past five years, but it was indeed a strange con compared to the usual attempt to score big off someone.
Everybody should be thankful it wasn't bikes or anything of real major value 👍🏻

I've known about his bait and switch sales on Facebook for over three months now. I think that everything he did here was totally intentional. How could it not be! ???

Back