When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Wanted for a 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Typhoon, Rear Wheel, Pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kirk T

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I am in search of a rear wheel and correct pedals for this 1966 Deluxe Typhoon, the rear wheel is an S7, 26'' with a Sturmey Archer AW 3spd hub. Also looking for a set of correct pedals for it.
Schwinn Typhoon 1.JPEG

In a previous post I think he mentioned the wheel was bent, it got run over or something. It looks it too.

Here is the one I have. I would say the chrome is rider quality. There is rust on the inside of the rim as shown in the photo. The hub is dated 1959 and the indexing chain moves freely in and out so I imagine it will shift just fine. If my memory serves me right, this was salvaged from a girls Corvette.

Well I guess I am still on the hunt for an S7 Rim. I paid for one, but it was a (NO SHOW) Gordon, thanks for showing me your wheel but I am now leaning toward relacing my hub into a wheel, so it is correct date wise. So, if anyone has a 26" S7 Rim to sell please reply or message me. Thanks Kirk T.

Back