When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PARTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AT MEMORY LANE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SHO2010

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Since we have some posts about what bikes our members are bringing to the swap meet. I thought it might be helpful if we listed parts we would be looking for at the swap meet. If you have what others are needing and want to get rid of them might be a good time to bring them. I am needing a Raleigh 3 speed full cover style chain guard. A Luxury Liner chain guard and headlight re-pops are ok. Stainless steel spokes 72 of them 14 gauge x 10 5/8" long. Schwinn White with black letters large style brass head badge. Schwinn approved tear drop 3 speed shifter. Torrington #10 pedals. Front fender for a 1954 Schwinn Jaguar with truss rods re-pop is ok. How about the rest of you guys and gals.

I'm looking for this tank. If somebody sees one or have one I would buy it. Finders fees paid too. Thanks

IMG_4169.JPG

I will be looking for a patina'd set of cross brace bars for a 20's Elgin I'm building...

Back