When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patent Match Game

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jjffpptt

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people can match patent papers/drawings with actual photos of components. Im definitely someone who enjoys looking through old patent drawings, allot of time just for the art, and I feel there are a few on here who must also enjoy this, based upon how often they are displayed in various threads. I wanted to start off with a couple I think are pretty interesting and Im fairly certain are a match, obviously certain changes can be made between patent applications and production but was thinking we could do this based upon "mostly likely guess" and correct and confirm each other as we post.

So anyone please post your favorite patent matches here, and anyone who has a better photo example please tag in. Bonus half points can be awarded for period advertisements for the design.

Jeffrey

US590894.jpg

000_0504.JPG

Back