When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patina Paint Ideas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The primer protects it. I primered the parts with red primer. Sprayed a thin coat of saltwater and painted over the water. Once the paint drys wipe it down and the paint on the water will come off.

Was your saltwater spray just table salt dissolved in water and shot from a spray bottle, or something more elaborate? I love the look you achieved, it’s exactly what I want for a junk-pile Murray that I’m working on.

Was your saltwater spray just table salt dissolved in water and shot from a spray bottle, or something more elaborate? I love the look you achieved, it’s exactly what I want for a junk-pile Murray that I’m working on.
No, I mixed it with peroxide. Just last week I tried it without peroxide and only water and I didn't do much at all. I went back and stand in this one down can't scratch that up in some places. I also sprayed a little bit of easy off oven cleaner on it then hit it with a peroxide salt mix to make it rust.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back