When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pawn Stars 1947 Schwinn Whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Intense One

I live for the CABE
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
just watching Pawn Stars tonight....guy came in selling a '47 Whizzer....asking price $3200...Rick waiting for his expert to value its authenticity...... expert says its 90% + authentic ......should be worth between $3000-3500. Rick and Big Hoss get him down and buy it at $2500.

I had to add, Rick Harrison had to show the bike to "the old man" who couldn't believe his son bought a bicycle for that kind of money.....then once he saw it, liked it

Sweet pressed steel Wald stem on that bad boy. Plus that rad chainguard and fenders. And what I would bet are generic wheels. And of course the invisible front drum brake. Repaint looks pretty decent at least.

Hope the engine bits aren't as rigged as the bike part.

Cheers, Geoff

Sweet pressed steel Wald stem on that bad boy. Plus that rad chainguard and fenders. And what I would bet are generic wheels. And of course the invisible front drum brake. Repaint looks pretty decent at least.

Hope the engine bits aren't as rigged as the bike part.

Cheers, Geoff

But their expert told them that it's 90% + authentic and worth $3000 to $3500? I bet the seller ran to the bank after he flew out of their door.

The whole thing is staged. The "expert" was informed beforehand what he was going to appraise so he could do the research before the filming and appear educated on the item. The deal was struck beforehand which can go either way as long as the subject matter is interesting. They are not going to do a shoot unless everything is set up beforehand to appear as "natural" as possible. Everyone including the seller are in on it.

They had a guy that was an expert on Nazi memorabilia out of southern CA on one of their shows come in to do an appraisal, he just happened to be in the neighborhood when a guy just happened to walk in with some super rare Nazi artifacts.

I like the show but it's all a put on and these guys rake in the cash with these performances. The items being discussed are chump change compared to the lettuce being raked in by the broadcast. Chumlee is a multi millionaire getting paid 25 large per show.

Years ago there was an episode where I think he either paid or sold a Phantom for $3500.lol

From my uneducated eyes it seems as if there is more then 10% incorrect on that bike, or am I wrong and it's supposed to have those fenders and fender light, no front brake, a plastic tail light, chrome chain guard.........

From my uneducated eyes it seems as if there is more then 10% incorrect on that bike, or am I wrong and it's supposed to have those fenders and fender light, no front brake, a plastic tail light, chrome chain guard.........

It's all phony, just like the WWF. Swamp People is a whole different story, that is real! :D

Back