When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pawn stars Elgin...aaannnd GO!

-
1557789041081.png

Rick probably couldn't see it was bent with those damn safety glasses and vest he always wears! Bet he smells like an old wet dog!!! Wait not fair to an old wet dog...

Saw that episode, way overpay when bought it and way over paid Rick to restore it!!
My Thoughts as well. It's a nice bike, but fork ( I mean steering tube) is still bent, and it's priced in the Stratosphere. Hollywood goolash.....

what did Rick pay for the bike?
I just watched this today. I think he payed like 1100 for it then another 4500 for the "restoration". What blows me away is that the "expert" said the fork was bent then after he was done the fork was still obviously bent..... A lot. The seat looked ridiculous too. I mean if you are going to spend 4500 you could at least not MacGyver a seat together for it. Oh well. Someone will get the shiny old bike they always wanted.... And then realize their foot hits the front fender anytime they pedal and turn.

20191012_130228.jpg

20191012_130322.jpg

ATTORNEY UP on this one....

A crime was committed and fraud happened to some poor sap

Sue the hack and the show Win Win!

Back