When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paying it forward sale post

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Last year everyone did a really great paying it forward thread and the rules were you took something, you offer something else up and it just kept going for awhile and was great. But now that you can’t reply to for sale threads would it be better to do it in this section or somewhere else like the lounge or something, I think the parts section being full of free parts for 2 months would be kinda annoying. Thoughts?

Yeah I decided to post the speedo earlier today to kick things off. I think it will work out ok in the parts section of the classifieds. Having it all in one thread can get confusing after a while. Figured I'd try it and see what happens.

Saw that and it actually reminded me of the whole idea! but though it might just get annoying sifting threw a bunch of free stuff to get to stuff that people are actually trying to sell.

Back