When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PayPal Changes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have diferent problem w/ PayPal. They will not let me login to my account that I have had for years because I do not have a Cell Phone. We can not get cell connection because house is in low place. Not going to pay for cell and have to walk up a hill to use it.

Better get with today's devices! In a year or two there aren't going to be any physical banking facilities left so you won't be able to deposit your checks, you'll need to scan them with your phone. I have a flip phone, but Little Ceasars no longer takes call in orders, you have to order online with their app using your smartass phone.

I have diferent problem w/ PayPal. They will not let me login to my account that I have had for years because I do not have a Cell Phone. We can not get cell connection because house is in low place. Not going to pay for cell and have to walk up a hill to use it.
I think I saw that in one of the Snuffy Smith Sunday strips.

there must be another reason, I have a cell, but paypal will not accept the number when I put it in. I can buy no problem, but when I sell things here I have to send a money request to be paid.

Better get with today's devices! In a year or two there aren't going to be any physical banking facilities left so you won't be able to deposit your checks, you'll need to scan them with your phone. I have a flip phone, but Little Ceasars no longer takes call in orders, you have to order online with their app using your smartass phone.
I don't know about financial centers going away, that is what we who build banks call them, as that is what the banks call them.

We have 3 years of starts for new buildings on our books now.

the plan is a cashless society. there are many people who cash their paycheck at the liquor store and have no bank account. I have a buddy like that, nicest guy you will ever meet, but just not too bright. told me once he is "not good at mathematics" when I had a yard sale and he brought a few things over. he did not know how to give people change.

a cashless society allows the government to keep track of your spending, and to take your money away any time they want for any reason like posting facts online that are no approved.

Last edited:
I don't know about financial centers going away, that is what we who build banks call them, as that is what the banks call them.

We have 3 years of starts for new buildings on our books now.

I was being somewhat facetious. The bank I use has/had multiple smaller facilities in the Valley for a quicker convenient access, but they are closing them down along with drastically cutting their staff down and their operating hours. During the last four years I've had countless issues doing banking transactions whereas before that time I've only had two issues during my entire lifetime. This is with the same bank account that I've had since 1983. Last week I tried to deposit three checks in the ATM. On the machine it says you can install up to 28 checks. The machine kicked out my three checks saying it couldn't process them. WTH. About two years ago I deposited a check in the ATM that was written out for 1600 + and after the machine took the check it went nuts going into a reboot and flashing all kinds of BS on the screen and then it just died. After calls talking to multiple different agents in India, my check was lost for 5 days and they still couldn't find it. I had to take off work to get this all straightened out, and it took the person 30 minutes on the phone to get it resolved and the funds put in my account.
So I'm thinking of getting a smartass phone so I can scan/photo my checks and deposit them along with ordering my Pizza with their app on my phone since they don't answer their phone for orders any longer. 🤣

I was being somewhat facetious. The bank I use has/had multiple smaller facilities in the Valley for a quicker convenient access, but they are closing them down along with drastically cutting their staff down and their operating hours. During the last four years I've had countless issues doing banking transactions whereas before that time I've only had two issues during my entire lifetime. This is with the same bank account that I've had since 1983. Last week I tried to deposit three checks in the ATM. On the machine it says you can install up to 28 checks. The machine kicked out my three checks saying it couldn't process them. WTH. About two years ago I deposited a check in the ATM that was written out for 1600 + and after the machine took the check it went nuts going into a reboot and flashing all kinds of BS on the screen and then it just died. After calls talking to multiple different agents in India, my check was lost for 5 days and they still couldn't find it. I had to take off work to get this all straightened out, and it took the person 30 minutes on the phone to get it resolved and the funds put in my account.
So I'm thinking of getting a smartass phone so I can scan/photo my checks and deposit them along with ordering my Pizza with their app on my phone since they don't answer their phone for orders any longer. 🤣
there are quite a few financial institutions phasing out the role of teller, and automating most of the face to face transactions, yet for every front line job they get rid of, they add two administrative positions to support the automation. It is insane.

Yes it was in the forsale section it was weird he took the bike apart and packed it I got pics of all that but I guess that was part of his scam
Yeah it was probably someone else’s pictures they stole. It’s a good idea to have them send a picture with their name on a piece of paper or something in front of the item being sold then you know it’s theirs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back