When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PayPal Changes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Like most I recieve notices and just click past or delete them. Yesterday I received one from PP and actually read it. Looks like they are cracking down on Friends and Family (FF) between businesses or to/from a business. I have a feeling it won't be much longer before FF either goes away or is very restrictive. Between the shipping and paying it's getting tougher to sell bikes/parts long distance. It's especially tough on entry level or low cost stuff--just ain't worth it. Looks like the money order business might pick up or some of the alternate payment methods such as Zelle may see more business if its someone you trust. That or start attending more swaps! V/r Shawn

Just to put it out there I paid $600 through a post office money order for a whizzer from San Francisco California never received the Whizzer in the mail I have the guys name and address because you have to put that on the post office money order the post office is zero help with the situation I called California police and they have told me that I have to first call my local police then call back and give them that reference number

I currently have not went to my local police and filed the report just want to let anyone known that the post office is not much help when it comes to money orders gone bad

I had a situation, where the post office on the other end wouldn’t cash the money order that was sent.
Everything eventually got worked out, but it took several trips to the post office, and several re issues to get it done.
I’m not sure what the problem was, but I suspect it was the small town post office on the other end.
That’s the only issue, I’ve ever had sending USPS money orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back