When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PayPal=PainPal Deal or Ordeal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wheeler

Finally riding a big boys bike
It really pains me that it has taken a week so far to ‘simply and easily‘ add funds from my bank to my PayPal wallet.
Only after initiating the transfer and the funds withdrawn was I informed of this undeserved potential 2 WEEK waiting game ordeal.
It also pains me that I can’t speak to a human Pal, or representative to have this inexcusable issue resolved.
The digital message centre (Mumbai?) is of absolutely no use.
I sincerely apologize to the member who agreed to work with me as this unexpected hi jacking of our money is out of my control.
I also want to say Thank You to him here for his patience, and continued co operation as we await this inexplicable delay to conclude shortly.
I’m just a simple Cave Man and really need my primitive therapeutic bike bits.
I guess the lesson I’ve learned is that it’s much easier to hunt with a loaded weapon.
Now I’ll go do some deep breathing .
Namaste

Ebay will be taking your payment for now on and depositing it directly into your bank account after they take their fee. No more Paypal through Ebay. AND if I understand correctly you may have up to a 4 day wait to access your funds. Don't think there will be any more selling on Ebay for me. There are too many other options now adays to sell online. I think they are slowly F'ing themselves and can't feel it yet.

Last edited:
went to PayPal. clicked on the wallet and saw this:

PayPal works without a balance​

No kidding! You can still use PayPal to shop or send money when your balance is zero.

so confused.....

I have a small sum of money I can’t access because my legal name doesn’t match my username when first registering the PayPal account years ago. I refuse to link a bank account to PayPal or get their PayPal card.

Sent using Tapatalk

never heard of such a thing. what does adding funds to my paypal wallet even mean? I can pay cash from my bank or use my credit card.

the only funds I ever had in my account were payments from buyers ???

I’m a very infrequent PayPal user and due to my spur of the moment purchases and life’s general costs don't keep a notable balance.
As a non Credit Card user I can only transfer from my bank to wallet or receive deposits direct from sales, which are few and far between.
As a card carrying Canadian( there’s the 1st catch), I cannot directly Debit from my bank to PayPal because of the different currencies.
Soooo...I have to transfer funds to my wallet and then convert to send payment.(to the best of my new understanding)
This transfer generally takes 3 to 5 days in general through the convenience of modern electronic banking technologies.
As I’ve learned today from an actual live bank employee when inquiring about the delay was thoughtfully informed that due to the government, bank and festive holiday season delays are to be expected.
T’is the Season!, but I must accept I am a weak link in this chain regardless of my good intentions.
I plan to square up with our friend after as few sleeps as possible and offer him a nice ‘cold snack’ and an Aspirin for his help.

I send you all a Thanks for your shoulders.

went to PayPal. clicked on the wallet and saw this:

PayPal works without a balance​

No kidding! You can still use PayPal to shop or send money when your balance is zero.

so confused.....

It’s all in the print. Lol.
With a linked Credit Card or US Currency Bank Account perhaps.
Neither apply to my money whirled.

Back