When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PayPal=PainPal Deal or Ordeal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sometimes a buyer gets a refund from a seller - say for shipping charges that were estimated to be higher than actuals.
I believe that PayPal presents 2 options, one of which is to send the refunded balance back to a bank account; and the other just uses the balance on the next purchase.

Once or twice, I have been confused, and clicked the wrong choice, and read something about “fees” and realized that I had clicked the wrong button.

So, I click the other button; and do not get asked about fees.

I read somewhere that eBay owns PayPal and both get you with their fees. I recently had to contact eBay regarding an issue, one follows the prompts on the screen and you wait for them to call. Of course it’s Shelby from India! The young lady resolved my issue but I had to spend a good 15 minutes searching for a way to talk to a person. I haven’t called PayPal recently but they probably have the same procedure which is very frustrating.

This Is Why eBay Is Dropping PayPal As Their Payments Provider - IMRG

1609345330038.png

Sorry for everyone's issues...... I have PP hooked to a card,or another account.......= low balance in case it gets swiped.....
I pay directly with a purchase, and hit's the card= no signing in, no BS.
I've had a issue before with a bike purchase, and was refunded......It went straight to my card, and not PP.
There's many options to useing PP, so......... Explore a lil......We all want to protect our $ right? Not a defender, just a customer who has kinda figured it out a lil more........

I bought an item just the other day on Ebay and it went directly through my credit card. there is no kind of paypal notification at all, nothing in my paypal account showing I paid. usually i pay through my bank and paypal

Back