When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pea Picker Repro Seat - Correct Color?

-

427Krate

Look Ma, No Hands!
I need help determining if a recovered seat I have is the correct color vinyl. I attached a picture of the seat next to an original and I can't tell a difference. Can someone verify that the recover seat, with the nice stripe, is the correct color? Looks the same to me but would like the opinion of an expert.

IMG_6344.JPG

IMG_6347.JPG

... No expert here ... but I've had a pea picker with one of the older "Pete seats" ... that were the correct color before the vinyl was no longer available ... and your's is a match to those ... The green vinyl that is used today isn't even close ... Congrats on having that beautiful replacement! ...

DSCN3375.jpg
DSCN3377.jpg

I have a repo seat on mine.Dont think mine even looks close to original.Oh well,live and learn....
restored krate 2.jpg

Pete couldnt get the same vinyl color for the pea at one point in time. Unless that has been resolved then the current green is way darker than the original and doesnt even come close. Is your recovered seat one that was recently done by Koolestuff? If so then I need to buy one

Pete couldnt get the same vinyl color for the pea at one point in time. Unless that has been resolved then the current green is way darker than the original and doesnt even come close. Is your recovered seat one that was recently done by Koolestuff? If so then I need to buy one

That is not a Koolestuff cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back