When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pedal car info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

birdkerb

On Training Wheels
got this last weekend at a garage sale, need model info. Going to repaint and trying to find a steering wheel.
20140531_173400-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20140531_173400.jpg
    20140531_173400.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 89
Looks like a Murray Champion popular from the late '40s into the mid '50s. Parts are readily available from several sources on line.

IMG_6970.jpg

Looks like a Murray Champion popular from the late '40s into the mid '50s. Parts are readily available from several sources on line.

View attachment 154240

Thats what I was leaning towards. First one, just wanted to be sure. I feel kinda bad stripping it, someone spent a lot of time and money on the paint. Not my style, gota change it.

Yes, I'd say you did pretty well indeed. Someone did spend some time pimping this one out.

It will take some time before i can check for a sticker. The guy that built this glued leather on the interior.Hard to see in this pic.
20140531_173413.jpg

Back