When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pedal-to-the-Metal" (#8) S.E. US SWAP MEET in Georgia DEC 5th 2020 (near Atlanta)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the kind words Dave, its an honor to help such a Great Ambassador of this hobby/addiction as yourself! Thank you for ALL you do to put on these events twice a year!! Joel nailed it, if you didn't come you missed a great time, people were wanting to spend some money! I sold quite a bit of stuff and had some great conversations with a lot of people. I sold a Western Flyer to an elderly man in his seventies, he talked about how he had one when he was young, he plans to restore this one. I also spread the word about The Cabe to some who were not familiar with the site, gotta keep spreading the word! It was great to see all that showed up, looking forward to the next one!! :grin:

Back