When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pedal-to-the-Metal" (#8) S.E. US SWAP MEET in Georgia DEC 5th 2020 (near Atlanta)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@jimbo53 ... Thank you for posting some of your great bikes you are bringing!!

I encourage others who are coming to share your pictures of what you are bringing as well !!

I've got a couple pics ready to share ... many more to follow .... Cheers!! CCR Dave

Here is a 1951 Schwinn Hornet in it's original blue paint ... (a different correct Hornet chainguard will be on it) ...
neither of those 2 chainguards in the picture will be on it ...
This bike also has ivory S-2's using a Bendix 2 speed kickback hub... Swap Meet price $625.00

I also have this early '50's (1953??) CWC Roadmaster in the "RAW" (clear coated) ... with CWC ShockMaster springer ...
completely rebuilt CWC powdercoated RIMS and new spokes ... all bearings with Fresh Phil Wood Grease!!
Swap Meet Price is $400

I will have a huge load of smalls and bike parts. Bikes currently in the truck are? 1956 Hornet/1954 Starlet super nice pair, 1899 Pope model 59 shaft drive, 60s Roadmaster tank bike, 34 Columbia twinbar complete project, chain drive tricycle. More to come.

Also for sale: teens Excelsior original, 1890s Remington Arms Co safety, 1938 BFG Schwinn Motorbike 20" frame size complete. May or may not make the trip. Inquire if interested.

IMG_7032.JPG

62681649994__5B3BC7D3-C452-4289-9C1B-8E1A09A8FB7B.JPG

This is the biggest bike swap in the southeast. It is in the middle of a huge monthly car show/swap meet. There will be LOTS of buyers walking around so bring ANYTHING you have to sell, not just bike stuff. This is the only swap meet I have ever been to that allows people to set up an hour early for an extra $5. That way you can be set up and ready when the gates open.

I heard Charlotte is cancelled. Who knows if Indianapolis will happen... All you east coasters need to make this one.

This is the biggest bike swap in the southeast. It is in the middle of a huge monthly car show/swap meet. There will be LOTS of buyers walking around so bring ANYTHING you have to sell, not just bike stuff. This is the only swap meet I have ever been to that allows people to set up an hour early for an extra $5. That way you can be set up and ready when the gates open.
Thank you Joel! ... but just to be clear ... the 6:00 AM "early bird" set-up is an extra $10 ... (SO it is $30.00 instead of $20)
BUT it is well worth the extra $10 ... in my opinion and many others agree.
and the "connection" to the "Monthly" Swap meet DOES help us get a crowd of NEW Shoppers not normally "full-time" members of the Vintage Bike Scene ... I have ... For a fact ... sold an old MERCURY '50's Balloon bike to a fellow who Drag Races a Mercury COMET ... and he HAD to have the Mercury Cruiser for his "Car Show / Swap meet" Bike ...
check out this link here >>> http://negeorgiaswapmeet.com/
So in other words ... we are not just selling at "wholesale" prices to other Vintage Bike folks at this venue ... Thx! Dave

Thank you Joel! ... but just to be clear ... the 6:00 AM "early bird" set-up is an extra $10 ... (SO it is $30.00 instead of $20)
BUT it is well worth the extra $10 ... in my opinion and many others agree.
and the "connection" to the "Monthly" Swap meet DOES help us get a crowd of NEW Shoppers not normally "full-time" members of the Vintage Bike Scene ... I have ... For a fact ... sold an old MERCURY '50's Balloon bike to a fellow who Drag Races a Mercury COMET ... and he HAD to have the Mercury Cruiser for his "Car Show / Swap meet" Bike ...
check out this link here >>> http://negeorgiaswapmeet.com/
So in other words ... we are not just selling at "wholesale" prices to other Vintage Bike folks at this venue ... Thx! Dave
I’ll be leaving early, but looking at a 3+ hour drive, won’t make the early bird cut off. 8ish is about as early as I’ll make it but still lots of good fun left!

@Kevin Crowe from The Bike Barn has over 60 Collectible Vintage Bikes available for sale!!
CONTACT Kevin about any of his bikes and they CAN be brought to Commerce to pick them up!
check out his postings here >>>> https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/collection-reduction.171206/page-2
I believe Kevin could bring as many as 12-15 bikes with some serious interest ...

MEANWHILE ... make your plans to be here! ONLY 1 WEEK away !! Cheers! CCR Dave

@Kevin Crowe from The Bike Barn has over 60 Collectible Vintage Bikes available for sale!!
CONTACT Kevin about any of his bikes and they CAN be brought to Commerce to pick them up!
check out his postings here >>>> https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/collection-reduction.171206/page-2
I believe Kevin could bring as many as 12-15 bikes with some serious interest ...

MEANWHILE ... make your plans to be here! ONLY 1 WEEK away !! Cheers! CCR Dave
85+ actually but who’s counting

Here are a couple more SCHWINN Straight Bars that I'm bringing to Commerce to sell >>>>>

1951 Schwinn Hornet in original Green Paint ... all new grease everywhere there is a bearing ...
Beautiful relaced S-2 Ivory wheels and new painted pinstripes on the rims!! Goodyear G-3 USA Tires!! Swap Meet price $600

Date code 1950 Schwinn Straight bar with older Red repaint ... very straight and solid correct fenders ... S-2 wheels completely relaced and rebuilt ... with a durable, powder coated "chrome" finish on the rims ... all new grease wherever there are bearings ... new DURO WW "brick" tires ... a Great Rider !! Swap Meet price is $275.00

Back