When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedal to the Metal, April 24th, Commerce, Ga.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sprockets

Finally riding a big boys bike
Saturday, April 24 at the Atlanta Drag way in Commerce, Ga. Sorry for the short notice, a schedule conflict at the track moved it up a week. As in the past, the last two rows towards the finish line are reserved for the bicycle swap meet. All the space you need. Regular gate to the left opens at 7am for $20, for an additional $10 you can get in the early bird gate to the right at 6am. (Its worth the extra $10 bucks, you're practically set up by the time the 7am gate opens) Hope to see you there!

1617759674425.png

Sorry I’ll have to miss this-out of town family gathering, long postponed. Haven’t missed one in a while. Hope Dave is doing better. Hope to see his smiling face at a future event!

Thanks Jimbo, family first for sure! I have not head any update on Dave in a couple weeks. He certainly does a better job at this than me! I picked up some signs today to indicate which rows will be used. A week and half away!;)

I'm all loaded up and ready to go! Been looking forward to this for sometime! I would like to say it's gonna be great, but the weather may play havoc by the time Saturday rolls around. I'll post another update as the weekend approaches. Weather here in Ga. can change in just a few hours and forecasters have been incorrect before. :grin: See ya!

Thanks Shawn & Phil, I'm a little bummed about it but I'm not in control of the weather. A fall show? I'll have to discuss that with the track promoter. Being that Atlanta Drag way has been sold, the promoter is trying to find another location to continue holding events. He likes the idea of having bike swap meets at his shows, however, the fall is in question due to his scheduling, not sure where things will be after September. I have learned it takes a lot of time to prepare for putting on an event, and I honestly ran out of time due to my long hours at work, but I'll sure put forth the effort. I'll keep you posted, thanks.

Well... we need the rain for sure but why couldn't it wait a day! Was looking forward to this one as well. Thanks for the effort @Sprockets.
Any interest in getting an Atlanta area ride going?

Back