When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pedal to the Metal" Based in GA for all the SE U.S. >> SAT. March 7th 2020 Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY !! .... I can already SMELL the RUST !!:p .... Cheers!! CCR Dave
Time to start making those final preparations, really looking forward to another one of Dave's great events! Hope to see a lot of guys & gals from the Carolina's & Tennessee;)

1940 Western Flyer (CWC) Double Bar Motorbike with a Colson snap tank on it. I will sell with or without the tank--see you all there! V/r Shawn

Here are a few pics of some that I'll be bringing to Pedal-to-the-Metal to hopefully sell there >>>
SNYDER BADGED Prewar with ORIGINAL Red paint still there! .... Only $375 at the Swap Meet ....

<><><><><><><><>
Columbia with Tank & Springer ....Project started You finish it .... at $325 at the Swap Meet ....

<><><><><><><><><><><>
1947 Westfield made JC HIGGINS Ratty Franken-Bike .... rides better than new .... Swap Meet price $160

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1968 Sears Spyder 24" 5 speed muscle bike Project needing a Spoonful of Lovin' .... Swap Meet price $275

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
1946 Wards Hawthorne Comet Tank bike .... dipped in Sherwin-Williams RED paint a couple Decades ago ... Swap Meet $275

<><><><><><><><><><>
Early '50's Schwinn "D-lite" Straight-bar skip-tooth project .... Swap meet price $250

<><><><><><><>
Come on out and have some fun !!
Cheers! CCR Dave

Last edited:
I'll be bringing 4 bikes to sell or swap.

All bikes have been gone through, bearings cleaned and repacked, Coaster hubs serviced as needed, READY TO RIDE!

1953 Schwinn Green Panther. All original except for re-pop tank. New Taiwanese Typhoon tires. ND mod D hub rebuilt recently with NOS discs.
$925 OBO

1950 Schwinn Pre-Hornet D19 badged BF Goodrich. Restored. Professional paint job, but do not know who did it. Nice vintage Goodyear G3 nylon rideable tires. $875 OBO

1964 Columbia Firebolt Rat Bike. Cool 2 year only frame with integrated rear carrier. Rare Wizzer cushioner mini-ape bars. Updated to 26 x 2.125 drop rim/tires. Excellent Komet coaster hub. Horn works but not light. Rare limited edition Joe Buffardi F83 aluminum cast fender ornament. Nice custom pin striping. $425 OBO

1951 Schwinn D12 straight bar w/2 speed Bendix kickback. All original except S2 rims and Bendix hubs. Great rider- $275 OBO (SOLD PENDING PMT)

https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...g3M18yNTc0OTUwMDI2MTA2NDgw&av=100000156999260

Last edited:
Since I am only about an hour away I think I might run up ( If not raining ) to see if I can find a roller or the parts needed to put something like this together again. Can be a MW or Ballooner

Since I am only about an hour away I think I might run up ( If not raining ) to see if I can find a roller or the parts needed to put something like this together again. Can be a MW or BalloonerView attachment 1147565

We would love to have you here! There is normally a Great Selection of "rollers" to choose from and my buddy Chuck @Sprockets from Athens is liquidating a Bunch of MW bikes with awesome pricing!! What part of GA are you coming from about 1 hour away ?? Is this your 1st time here in Commerce ?? Arrive EARLY !! It starts at 7am and the PEAK Hours are around 9-11am before you feel a bit of relaxed atmosphere ...
See you soon! Cheers! CCR Dave

LOL Dave.....I must have made a great impression on you.....remember when you came to my house in Canton to pick up a pair of balloon fenders?

LOL Dave.....I must have made a great impression on you.....remember when you came to my house in Canton to pick up a pair of balloon fenders?
Oh yes .... now I remember! ... But that's been a little while, and didn't remember you were "Phantom" although I DO remember That Phantom under the covers in your garage! .... hope you can make it to the Swap meet and find some goodies! Cheers! CCR Dave

ONLY 1 WEEK AWAY !!
.... It's Crunch-Time this weekend, to put the finishing touches on your projects and box-up your goodies to sell next SAT the 7th !!
<><><><><><><><>
At this time ... the WEATHER looks Fantastic ... with NO RAIN forecasted on Friday / Saturday / or Sunday !! SUNNY Mid-to-upper 50's !!
<><><><><><><><>
I will update weather as we get closer ... but I THINK we have already got enough rain in FEB to hold us over until April ...
<><><><><><><><>
Cheers!! CCR Dave

Back