When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pedal to the Metal" Based in GA for all the SE U.S. >> SAT. March 7th 2020 Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Heading out tomorrow. Any wants?
Hey Joel, do you have any Delta Front Loader lights?? OR ... even better yet ... chrome bezels for them ??
I'm bringing a 1952 Schwinn Panther to sell there ... black/red that needs a TANK ... (with Chromed "Feathers")... tank is needed ...
.... Hope you find some treasures over the S.C. state line! ;)
Travel safely .... looking forward to seeing you soon! Cheers! Dave

Last edited:
Latest weather update .... STILL looks GREAT! Chilly start .... then the SUN will quickly warm us up !

For any CABE'rs coming for the 1st time here .... please study this MAP of the GROUNDS >>>>>
There is a section for us Vintage Bike folks in the 2 LANES (40 Spaces) on blacktop NEAREST to the grassy areas ....
WE will be there with about 200 other Vendors with Car pars, truck parts, motorcycle & Gas & Signs & tools, etc.
Please find us on the Western-most section on the blacktop BRING DRINKS and SNACKS
(although there WILL BE a food/drink vendor there)
Safe Travels! This is a very early show starting at 7am (even a 6am gate for early birds) Cheers! CCR Dave
AT THE TOP OF THIS PICTURE (WEST END) 2 LANES ON THE BLACKTOP ...
NEAR THE GRASSY AREA .... IS WHERE WE WILL BE SET-UP
(THE DRAG-STRIP GRAND STANDS ARE BARELY SHOWING FAR RIGHT IN PICTURE)

Looking forward to the swap tomorrow!
I hope people bring vintage road bike stuff.
I'll be swapping and will have a lot of random bits and pieces.

I got a TRIO of Skip-tooth Schwinns ready to go ... just now adding a 1952 Panther and a 1940 D97X
The '52 Panther is sporting some Great Patina and all original Paint (excluding the rack) Very Nice S-2 rebuilt wheelset Swap Meet price $500
The '40 D97X is sporting a new Red/Orange finish and an amazing rebuilt set of Lobdell Drop centers in Cream Color Swap Meet price $500
The Blue/White early '50s "D" model is a low-priced project bike Swap Meet Blow-Out price $175
Really looking forward to a Great Event early tomorrow ... and YES I will take (and post) a bunch of pictures! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back