When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pedal to the Metal" Based in GA for all the SE U.S. >> SAT. March 7th 2020 Swap Meet

-
Heading out tomorrow. Any wants?
Hey Joel, do you have any Delta Front Loader lights?? OR ... even better yet ... chrome bezels for them ??
I'm bringing a 1952 Schwinn Panther to sell there ... black/red that needs a TANK ... (with Chromed "Feathers")... tank is needed ...
.... Hope you find some treasures over the S.C. state line! ;)
Travel safely .... looking forward to seeing you soon! Cheers! Dave

Last edited:
Latest weather update .... STILL looks GREAT! Chilly start .... then the SUN will quickly warm us up !

For any CABE'rs coming for the 1st time here .... please study this MAP of the GROUNDS >>>>>
There is a section for us Vintage Bike folks in the 2 LANES (40 Spaces) on blacktop NEAREST to the grassy areas ....
WE will be there with about 200 other Vendors with Car pars, truck parts, motorcycle & Gas & Signs & tools, etc.
Please find us on the Western-most section on the blacktop BRING DRINKS and SNACKS
(although there WILL BE a food/drink vendor there)
Safe Travels! This is a very early show starting at 7am (even a 6am gate for early birds) Cheers! CCR Dave
AT THE TOP OF THIS PICTURE (WEST END) 2 LANES ON THE BLACKTOP ...
NEAR THE GRASSY AREA .... IS WHERE WE WILL BE SET-UP
(THE DRAG-STRIP GRAND STANDS ARE BARELY SHOWING FAR RIGHT IN PICTURE)

Looking forward to the swap tomorrow!
I hope people bring vintage road bike stuff.
I'll be swapping and will have a lot of random bits and pieces.

I got a TRIO of Skip-tooth Schwinns ready to go ... just now adding a 1952 Panther and a 1940 D97X
The '52 Panther is sporting some Great Patina and all original Paint (excluding the rack) Very Nice S-2 rebuilt wheelset Swap Meet price $500
The '40 D97X is sporting a new Red/Orange finish and an amazing rebuilt set of Lobdell Drop centers in Cream Color Swap Meet price $500
The Blue/White early '50s "D" model is a low-priced project bike Swap Meet Blow-Out price $175
Really looking forward to a Great Event early tomorrow ... and YES I will take (and post) a bunch of pictures! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back