When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedal to the Metal Swap Meet, Commerce, GA. September 4th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sprockets

Finally riding a big boys bike
We're going to try this again, the April event was rained out 🙁. The place, Atlanta Dragstrip, has been sold so this will be the last one at this location. There is an automotive swap meet at the track monthly, and the past several months there have been more than 300 vendors. The promoter, Brad has been kind enough to let Dave Marzen host a bicycle swap meet there twice a year👍. Past events have had a good turnout of bike enthusiast, we want this one to be the biggest one yet, but it won't happen unless you show up with a truck and/or trailer full of goodies! For the past June swap meet, I took a lot of bikes and stuff and had a very good day with selling and meeting a lot of people that were excited there would be another bike swap meet. So spread the word, start thinking now what you are going to bring. The timing is ideal, it won't be cold!. To my knowledge, in the Southeast, there will only be one more event after this one, and that is the Get-A-Grip in Cleveland, TN. in November.
1626029941093.png

I will be there. Usually I bring a classic car so I can park inside but i'm looking to bring home a new bike project so Ill be in a gasp regular car with cargo capacity.

Sucks the event/swap has to move after being there so long but hopefully Brad's plan works out and it will be improved all the way around.

I will be there. Usually I bring a classic car so I can park inside but i'm looking to bring home a new bike project so Ill be in a gasp regular car with cargo capacity.

Sucks the event/swap has to move after being there so long but hopefully Brad's plan works out and it will be improved all the way around.
Just curious what the plan is? Still in Commerce? I may try to make this one--especially if Dave will be there. V/r Shawn

What I hear is NHRA sold the land and track, its a done deal. Brad is trying to buy land to build a track on and have the swap so he can be his own venue. He is in discussions and working on a business plan with folks from UGA. No idea of location but I'd bet somewhere in the same general area or possibly closer to Atlanta like near where it used to be at Lanier Speedway.

Always a FUN! Time! The best of the best show up at this Swap Meet with lots of old parts and bicycles. I always come home with some neat stuff!! The fun starts at Dark and goes to a little past lunch. Huge swap meet as well with automotive parts and old toys. It may feel a little warm compared to previous events and no complaints here. Look forward to your special guest appearance from our dear friend! See everyone there!!!

We're going to try this again, the April event was rained out 🙁. The place, Atlanta Dragstrip, has been sold so this will be the last one at this location. There is an automotive swap meet at the track monthly, and the past several months there have been more than 300 vendors. The promoter, Brad has been kind enough to let Dave Marzen host a bicycle swap meet there twice a year👍. Past events have had a good turnout of bike enthusiast, we want this one to be the biggest one yet, but it won't happen unless you show up with a truck and/or trailer full of goodies! For the past June swap meet, I took a lot of bikes and stuff and had a very good day with selling and meeting a lot of people that were excited there would be another bike swap meet. So spread the word, start thinking now what you are going to bring. The timing is ideal, it won't be cold!. To my knowledge, in the Southeast, there will only be one more event after this one, and that is the Get-A-Grip in Cleveland, TN. in November.View attachment 1444759
If anyone is bring a Raleigh Fireball or Raleigh Rodeo…I’ll buy now or on-site!

Thank you Chuck @Sprockets for leading the charge on this Swap Meet listing!! .... I have been playing "catch-up" ever since getting home from the hospital about 3 weeks ago (after 6+ months IN the hospital, as a result of Covid-19)
I am very happy that Chuck got the listing started!
There is a HUGE (brand new) factory now opening in Commerce GA that manufactures car batteries for Electric cars.
This said factory is employing (I've heard) over 1000 employees ....
and housing in the area is sky-rocketing and there isn't enough places to live for the flood of new hires.
Rumor is that the Race Track property will be converted to a huge condominium complex.
It sounds like this "Last Hoorah" at the Dragway will bring out a great Vintage Bicycle crowd....
Hope you can make it here !!
Cheers! CCR Dave

Back