When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedal to the Metal Swap Meet, Commerce, GA. September 4th

-
Alright Dave!! 😀 All we will need is for it NOT to rain Saturday, September 4th!! This is gonna be a great time!! Really looking forward to seeing sooo many friends!! I have tagged some bicycle groups on FB so looking for more enthusiast to attend. This will be the "Last Grand Hoorah" as Dave mentioned at the drag strip before it closes and relocates to another piece of property. Just weeks away but you better start packing before you run out of time😮. See you there!!

Just curious what the plan is? Still in Commerce? I may try to make this one--especially if Dave will be there. V/r Shawn
Hello Shawn! Yes sir... I will be there. So, you should plan on it. I can bring your Elgin that you got from Kevin.

Brad, who runs the Monthly Swap Meet WILL find another location ... but land value in Commerce area has gone thru the roof due to the new, HUGE Electric Car battery factory which you can't miss seeing it on I-85 mile-marker 148

Brad wants to keep it within close proximity of I-85 ... and rumor has it that it might be relocated to Braselton .... a town about 10 miles South from Commerce where there is YEAR ONE car accessories, Road Atlanta race track (formula 1 style) and Lanier Raceway ( was a dirt track - may have changed ).

Brad has the Atlanta Dragway thru a 3-day grand finale in OCT.

see his website www.negaswapmeet.com

Hope to see you on the 4th of SEPT !! Cheers!! CCR Dave

Last edited:
Hello Shawn! Yes sir... I will be there. So, you should plan on it. I can bring your Elgin that you got from Kevin.

Brad, who runs the Monthly Swap Meet WILL find another location ... but land value in Commerce area has gone thru the roof due to the new, HUGE Electric Car battery factory which you can't miss seeing it on I-85 mile-marker 148

Brad wants to keep it within close proximity of I-85 ... and rumor has it that it might be relocated to Braselton .... a town about 10 miles South from Commerce where there is YEAR ONE car accessories, Road Atlanta race track (formula 1 style) and Lanier Raceway ( was a dirt track - may have changed ).

Brad has the Atlanta Dragway thru a 3-day grand finale in OCT.

see his website www.negaswapmeet.com

Hope to see you on the 4th of SEPT !! Cheers!! CCR Dave
Dave,
I should be home in about 10 days and will let you know for sure when I'm back. I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew there. V/r Shawn

It was good to meet you as well Paul! Looking forward to the event as well, be sure to spread the word in Carolina, bring a truck load of goodies to the swap meet!🤘

Back