When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedal to the Metal Swap Meet, Commerce, GA. September 4th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You are absolutely correct about the weather! .... with an early morning start at 60 degrees and afternoon high 86 degrees (well after the swappin' is done)

Swap Meet perfection!! .... I'm bringing some PROJECT Bikes with some sweet, affordable prices ....

SEE pics below of 3 PREWAR bikes I just loaded COLSON Imperial -- Western Flyer -- ELGIN One-of-a-kind {girls converted to boys by relocating the top tubes}

as well as an early '50's Western Flyer X-53 carcass to build on .... Looking forward to seeing the SouthEastern enthusiasts !! CCR Dave
View attachment 1469817

View attachment 1469818

View attachment 1469819

View attachment 1469820
will there be a bike for sale corral, id like to bring some cycletrucks

will there be a bike for sale corral, id like to bring some cycletrucks
Everybody has the option of paying $20 for ALL the space you need to set-up your own personal "bike corral" ....

There is the 7AM Gate for $20 ..... OR .... an "early bird" Gate at 6AM for $30

All of us Vintage Bike enthusiasts will be in the 2 "LANES" starting near the "GRASSY" area (but we will be on blacktop-not grass) (SEE picture below)

There are usually 25-35 Vintage Bike Vendors .... "WITHIN" another 200+ Vendors of Car / Truck / Motorcycle PARTS and Signs / Tools / ManCave stuff

Looking forward to meeting you there! CCR Dave

Im hauling myself and Doug down! Looking forward to it!
We are looking forward to seeing you guys! .... Thank you for making the trip from N.C.
I seem to recall that John S. and Jim L. are coming from your Hurricane Coasters Club (Maybe Tim M. too??)
Don't forget to bring your bikes to "Cruise" around the swap meet!
ALSO .... please bring many copies of your FLYER for your FEB 2022 Swap meet in Rock Hill, SC
We can get them passed-around there as well as the Get-A-Grip Show/Swap Meet in Cleveland, TN 1st SAT in NOV.
Safe Travels! CCR Dave

I am in need of a sissy bar if anyone has a loose one.

No Monark frames. Lots of loose tanks and fenders.

Back