When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedals for cranks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RMZACK

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I've been searching for pedals for my 1931-1933ish Velo King .... can anyone tell me what the groove on the crank is for, and what pedal belongs on this velocipede? Thanks - Ron

20200725_082223.jpg

I think I have seen this before. The pedal is a hollow tube in the center with the blocks attached in a normal fashion. There is a place on the tube where there are cutouts that correspond to the groove on the crank. A "C" clip fastens the pedal to the crank.

I think I have seen this before. The pedal is a hollow tube in the center with the blocks attached in a normal fashion. There is a place on the tube where there are cutouts that correspond to the groove on the crank. A "C" clip fastens the pedal to the crank.

Thats kinda what I figured Gordon, something with a C clip and a slotted pedal of some sort. Thank you for confirming it with me! I'd like to see one somewhere. RZ

Back