When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedals, Pedals and more $%^&* Pedals

-
T

tinykin

Hi:

Opened a box from my deceased uncle and it seems to be pedals and lights. Let's talk pedals first. How do you tell what pedals they are ? I can't find makers marks on these at all!!! I did find 1 set of CCM and 1 set of Raleigh but all the rest are unmarked. Is that normal?

In checking eBay Schwinn seem to have value no matter what they are but looking at some examples on eBay those seem to be unmarked as well! How do you tell Schwinn parts? Are they marked?

I am curious about the one in the centre as it seems metal but old metal but of course it is unmarked. Anyone hazard a guess? I have included a close up of the old metal one. Thanks.

Thanks for any help and info.

Attachments

• Pedal_3.jpg
    Pedal_3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Pedal_2.jpg
    Pedal_2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Pedal_1.jpg
    Pedal_1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Pedal_2 - Copy.JPG
    Pedal_2 - Copy.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
In the middle picture the third pedal from the left is identical to my 1930s Meade/CCM Ranger.The Ranger I own is British made so its likely a British pedal. The waffle pattern pedals are common on Canadian bikes from the 40s to maybe early 70s.

Back