When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedals removed, but why..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
some folks wedge them between spokes, othere zip tie and hang from bars, I cut up old inner-tubes and strap them together and stuff somewhere... also at shows, harder to steal a bike without pedals...lol.
I'm right their with you Bricycle. I have heard this before about LOW LIFES trying to steal bikes at shows, so this makes complete sense. Ride on. Razin.

I always take them off to transport to a bike show or winter storage. I can get 7 across the van with the pedals on and 10 across with the pedals removed. Makes a huge difference when you have 3 rows. Plus cardboards slides between them better so the don't chip the paint on the one beside it. After the show I'm too lazy to put them back on.
Once or twice of you trying to seperate them, you will see...
What i always do and it saves time by not having to remove the pedals is i alternate the cranks , one up one down and go one front in, One backed in. This saves tons of room also. Good luck. Razin.

I’ve got Storage issues.....lol..... yikes... so they store better. Too lazy to install for photos...

Back