When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pee. Wee's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My old 53 Schwinn would outrun that bike any day!

20065_1f75133a1d22e1e88417adc0d43f4326.jpg

Not directed at you Jay, but this whole thing about people mistaking your bike for a Schwinn or calling your bike a Pee Wee Herman bike is no big thing. Not everybody's a "Bike Expert".

Not directed at you Jay, but this whole thing about people mistaking your bike for a Schwinn or calling your bike a Pee Wee Herman bike is no big thing. Not everybody's a "Bike Expert".
Wheres the picture of you riding your Pee Wee bike ??

I believe one of the original PeeWee bikes are at the Bicycle Heaven Museum in Pittsburgh. I was at the swap this weekend and saw the item posted above for sale.
If you dig it, go for it!

I was riding my '47 Monark the other day, minding my own business, thinking about stuff... "HEY NICE BIKE, PEE WEE!" said a man from across the street intersection. "How original" I thought to myself, I just gave him a nod. Being called Pee Wee used to bother me, but the older I get the fewer cares I give. I've had several people ask me why I have a propeller on my bike, I tell them that it requires a bit of an imagination to understand it.

I thought the movie was funny. I used to watch the tv show when I was a kid.

Is there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Pee-wee and his bicycle?!
a lot of people have built Pee-wee replicas/ or tributes, and if you want to also?, by all means knock yourself out.
I guess you will offend the purists of any hobby, whether it's cars, bicycles, motorcycles or whatever.
It's suppose to be fun, and I always heard good comments when I rode my Pee-wee replica, and enjoyed it as much as any of my original bikes.
It may have been done many times, but, it hasn't been done right that many, and when it has, it's a beautiful thing.
Pee-wee got me into vintage bicycles, and I've saved countless old bikes from the landfill, and for that, the haters should be Thankful.

Haters, prepare to puke once more!

DSC00987.JPG
DSC00989.JPG
DSC00972.JPG

Last edited:
Back