When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peerless "Speed Ease" Tank Bike Restore

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mark63122

On Training Wheels
Newbie here. This bike was my Dad's. Story has it that he bought it with money earned on a news paper delivery job. Says "Peerless" on the front and has decals on the tank that say "Speed Ease". Like to get it in riding condition. I think it is ridable with new tires and fixing a few spokes. Tire size 26 x 2.125.

Where to get new white wall tires? how to fix a few broken spokes?

All comments welcome. What year do you think? Thanks for sharing any knowledge.

Best,
Mark

Fantastic!! I am drawing a blank on the manufacture of your Dad's bike but it's in great shape. A little cleaning, servicing and tires and you will have a fantastic bike! Tires are easily available just about anywhere. Even Walmart sells tires that size(but I would try a bike shop first🤪) If you like shopping online there are endless options. You should be able to find everything you need here on the Cabe, including knowledge on how to bring your bike to life! Congrats on a great bike from your Dad!!👍👍

Same chainring as my '39 Harvard Deluxe (Snyder built). I have the same 'Speed and Ease' decal on the seat tube too. Looks good!!

Nice bike; has the larger and less common McCauley #1001 tank-toolbox in great shape.

I had a 1937–Y serial Peerless with the same Speed and Ease decal, but it was a red Sport (short) Motorbike.

Last edited:
Yes I have same frameset but in Red body paint with blue pins /Accents … Cool bike …Welcome 👍🏻🇺🇸💯

Back