When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Penetrating oils.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I use LPS-1 when everything else fails. Expensive. $16 over five years ago. Meets Mil specs. Had to order from Granger.

I’ve also used LPS-1 exclusively when working on aircraft -as borgward pointed out that it meets MIL specs.

Back when I practiced my A&P trade, every guy in the shop had cans of LPS-1, LPS-2, and LPS-3 on their boxes. Great stuff. I wish it was easier to find at a reasonable price.

I’ve always used lucus products and have good luck with their products especially oil stabilizer. I’ve had to use the pb stuff at my kids place and was impressed. The price was right too. After soaking a chain in evaporust I keep it lubed with pb doesn’t seem to gum up. I’ve always leaned to the Mexican speed wrench old blue for persuading

One mistake many make is using synthetic ATF, (Project Farm did and that is why it does not mix with acetone in his YT video) it has to be mineral based. It works good, I keep a small old sewing machine oil can full of it ready to use in the shop.

I plan on mixing Naptha and ATF. Looking to find Naptha I see there is VM&P Naptha and just plain Naptha. What's the diff?

Best oiler to keep Naptha or Acetone / ATF mixture in, spring bottom oiler or hand pump type?

VM&P means "Varnish Makers and Painters" as opposed to coal tar Naphtha, which stinks the high heaven. Try a bit in a small glass jar to see if it stays in solution over night. I keep mine in a spring bottom and shake before use just to be sure.

This guys valve caps were hard as a rock, but he got them off with;

75141E68-ABF9-4CD4-9501-ECEA7B868539.jpeg
a little, Cross Country, Penetrating Oil.
3EFA5D28-1056-4609-B7AE-CC5937C50314.jpeg

Ha ha!
🤣😳🤪🙄🤨😂🥹🫣😍🤩😏👍

Back